Sunday, June 9, 2013

We Made the News!

Avery and I went for our regular trip to Wichita Falls last week, and had so much fun! We went swimming at Uncle Colby's apartment pool, went to eat at Samurai (of course), and made the Wichita Falls news!

They are tearing down Wichita General Hospital and giving away the bricks. Since I was born there, I thought it would be fun thing to get.

So my mom, Avery and I drove down there. As we passed to u-turn back around I saw some people taking a picture with their brick and the hospital in the background. I thought that would be a cute idea, so we parked to do the same after we got our brick.

As we were getting Avery out of the car, the news crew approached us and asked if we wanted to be interviewed. My mom refused to get in the shot (although her van made it on in the background), but I was all about it. I wanted to hold Avery though so I wasn't awkwardly standing there by myself. Hey she needs air time too, right??

Anyway here is our 3 second claim to fame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBX1UFVXXQI

And here is the picture we took:

No comments:

Post a Comment