Sunday, July 5, 2015

New Privacy Setting

So I got creeped out by some articles some friends posted about online privacy. I locked down my Facebook - changed my cover photo to scenery instead of the girls since it's public and deleted everyone I don't really "know." Maybe I'm overreacting? I don't know. But then I realized I'm doing all this to my Facebook, but I really have the most information about my family, etc. on my blog and that is open to the public. So anyway I am changing my blog so only the people who I put their email on the list can view it. If you subscribe to my blog, you should automatically be on the list. If you're unsure or want to make sure you are added to the list, just shoot me an email or leave a comment. I'll be changing it in the next day.
Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea. I should do the same. I love reading your blogs - let me know if you need my e-mail address…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading your blog too! Your girls are seriously the cutest!! I think I do have your email so I'll put you on there :)

      Delete