Monday, July 30, 2012

Photos at Watters Creek

Rustin and a couple of his friends he works with are trying to learn more about photography. They decided for us to get together and take some pictures. They were going to take pictures of our family and also of Rustin's friend and his pregnant wife. The plan was to go to the Arboretum on Sunday at 4pm. I was dreading it because it was going to be SO hot! 

Luckily they changed the plan to meet at Watters Creek, which is in Allen and much closer to us, in the morning. Although it was hard to wake up since we went to a wedding reception the night before (they got married in Italy), I am so glad we did it then instead of the afternoon. 

I'll be honest, I didn't have high hopes for these pictures. Even when we get pictures professionally done, I only like maybe 10% of them. But I was quite surprised! Laura did a GREAT job! And the location turned out better than I thought too. As you can tell (if you're looking at my actual site), I even made one of them my new header. Here are a few of the pictures...










1 comment: