Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

I was really excited about Halloween this year. Even though it's technically Avery's second Halloween, I feel like it's her first because she was less than two months old for the last one and we didn't do much.

Around July, I was thinking of family Halloween costumes (because I knew it would take me that long to get it all together). I found some cute ones that would even include Baloo. I asked Rustin his opinion and he said something to the effect that he couldn't think about Halloween in July, so I decided to give up and just dress Avery up.

Well on Oct. 30 guess who wanted to dress up... I told Rustin it was way too late, so we just dressed Avery up in her zebra costume.

She LOVED her costume! I tried it on her before Halloween to make sure it fit and she acted all proud of herself whenever she was wearing it.

A family pic. At least we're wearing orange and black? -


A couple from our church (Amanda and Kyle and their daughter, Abigail) came over and we went to our neighbors' (the Wootton's) Halloween party. They had a fire pit and grilled out in their front yard and a few other neighbors came as well. It was a lot of fun.

I was holding Avery and she put her arms out for Shannon to take her! She even wanted Shannon to hold her for a long time.


I thought maybe if I let her down on her blanket she would have fun. Her friend, Abigail, can walk and I think she's jealous.


We took a few more, but she wasn't too happy... unless the dogs were around.







She preferred someone holding her. The little tail on the costume was too cute! 


This one is a little blurry but I thought it was so cute! She loves her "da."


No comments:

Post a Comment