Monday, October 21, 2013

German Glitter Letter + A Cute Little Girl

So I've been loving German Glass Glitter. If you're not familiar with it, it is actual glass pieces coated in silver and imported from Germany. I made an A initial using it, but decided to take some pictures of it to possibly sell in my Etsy shop. In Pottery Barn's latest catalogue they had german glitter letters, so I thought this might be something other people like too.

Well... Avery wanted to join me, of course. At first when she kept getting in the shot, I was sort of frustrated, then I realized, wait - this could be really cute!

So we did a photo shoot with her AND the letter, which coincidentally makes a super cute photo prop.

And, like her mom, she also had to have a My Little Pony with her.





Now if I had planned this, I would have combed her hair so it didn't look like she had a faux hawk. Oh well...









No comments:

Post a Comment