Friday, October 25, 2013

Texas Accent

So Avery has quite the Texas accent. I would try to blame it on Rustin, but I know I can't do that. ...although I don't think I have quite the accent she does!

I sort of forget about it, then we get around other people and they always laugh about it. She says "there" like they-ere (not sure really how to write that, but you get the idea).

I have successfully brainwashed her into loving John Mayer like me, so whenever I ask her what music she wants to listen to, she says "John Mayer" (much to Rustin's dismay).

So anyway I took this video to show Andrea (I knew she would appreciate it) but it sort of shows her little accent. Also, yes she is wearing a princess dress, and yes that is our (still) unfinished fireplace in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment