Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving

Like I said in my last post, I am WAY behind on my blogging, so I'm going to be catching up while my Etsy shop is on vacation (post on that later as well). So this is your fair warning you may be getting lots of updates :)

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving in Wichita Falls. As always, we had a lot of fun. As you can tell from this picture, Avery was ecstatic about Thanksgiving!


We went to my grandma's house to eat, and had to get another four generations picture. 


And Colby and Rustin were having a blast... 


Hanging out with Daddy - 


My cousin, Lindsay, had a baby boy named Aiden. Avery loves him (of course, he's a baby) and kept saying "baby!" excitedly whenever she saw him. 


Uncle Colby loves Avery.


Hayden is my cousin, Keyton's, stepson. He was super cute and Avery loved talking to him.



Avery wouldn't let anyone hold her except for Karly - 


And then she came home after the long day and relaxed by eating ice with "bampa." 


No comments:

Post a Comment