Thursday, September 18, 2014

Belly Pictures

I haven't been that great about doing consistent belly pictures. I've seen the ones where they do one every week with a cute chalkboard beside them. Yeah that wasn't happening. They have just been sporadic and mainly happened when I would go somewhere cool and think, "Hey why NOT take a pic here?"

This one isn't a "belly pic" but I thought I would include it. I was probably 10 weeks, I think. I just know I had not announced it, but you can definitely tell my belt is pooching out. I started showing WAY earlier with this one. 


This is halfway through - 20 weeks. I figured the Dave Matthews concert was a good spot.


This one was just a week later, but we were at the beach so I HAD to get one there!


This is 26 weeks. We were on top of Mt. Scott in the Wichita Mountains.
.

So I sort of judge myself for the next two because they're "selfies" which I never take, but I think you get a pass when you're pregnant. Honestly I am just amazed that my belly is this big and wanted to remember it. This picture is right before the Counting Crows concert. I was 32 weeks. I really couldn't fathom getting any bigger than this...


...and then this happened. This was taken 11 days before my due date. Very ready to be able to hold her in my arms instead of my belly because I don't think I can take much more! 




No comments:

Post a Comment