Friday, March 22, 2013

Lots of Fun in WF

Avery and I went to Wichita Falls this week for a visit and she had tons of fun! She loved seeing Willie as always.



She kept getting on the couch by him and bouncing. I took a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_hXiw0dMo
And just a reminder, the youtube channel link for all of her videos is http://www.youtube.com/SamRAndrews. I'm also trying to add a few from when she was smaller that I never published.

She was super excited to see Nana and Grandpa (Baboo). In the past, she would cry if Grandpa tried to hold her or if she was left in a room with him, but now she asks for him and wants him to hold her.



She was even ok with Uncle Colby.


I stopped by Sarah's house to visit and Avery had a lot of fun playing with Jackson. Sarah also has a baby, Caleb, and she liked seeing him too.


We went to my grandma's to hang out and Avery, of course, had to get in all of her cousin Aidan's toys which are three sizes too small for her. 


The weather has been so nice here so we decided to go feed the ducks. Avery likes the ducks and quacks at them. First we went to the lake by Colby's apartment, but those ducks weren't that hungry.




So then we went to Sikes Lake by the museum. I remember going there to feed the ducks as a little kid. There were tons of ducks there and Avery had a blast feeding them and running around.










We can't wait for our next trip, but have lots to get back to back home. One of my good friends, Angie, is getting married and I'm excited to be in her House Party! Her shower is this weekend. It's a couple's shower so Rustin is able to go as well (lucky him haha!). It's at a restaurant in Dallas I've never been to - Terellis - and I can't wait to check it out. I'll try to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment