Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No Bath!


So Avery has loved taking baths for a while now, but the last few months she hasn't been a big fan. I'm not sure why. So what I have been doing lately to lure her in the bathroom is to ask if she wants to brush her teeth. Since she's obsessed with that (as I mentioned in the last post) she excitedly comes. Then once I have her in there, I shut the door and put her in the bath. (After I let her brush her teeth of course.)

I know she can sometimes open doors, but she's not very good at it and doesn't do it too often. Well the other night I did the routine (brush teeth, shut door) and started to run her bath water.  As I turned around to put her in, I saw her running out the door. Yep, she opened it.

She thought this was hilarious, and had a blast running around in her diaper. 

I took this picture: 



Even though she's stopped liking the real bath tub, she spotted her baby bath tub in the closet while playing with Lolly. 

Now it's her favorite reading spot. 


And yes, that's a random pair of pj's draped over her shoulders. Don't ask. 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is she?!!! I love your posts, pictures, and videos. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this so we can all enjoy Avery growing up! Love you, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete