Friday, July 12, 2013

Uncle Colby's Visit

Colby told me not to blog about him so of course, I have to!

He recently got a new car, so he wanted to bring it down. Avery was very excited he came, and asked for him to read her a book each night.


Then we also went to Cabela's. I used to think that was the most boring store ever created (I mean there is not one thing in there I'm interested in), but when I went this time and saw how excited Avery got about the stuffed wildlife and aquarium, I had a change of heart. That may be a new (free) hangout for us!



She wanted to sit on the rocks in front of the aquarium and have snack.



Then we went swimming at Rustin's parents' house. Avery kept saying "No Colby" and we finally figured out it was because she wanted to be in the raft with him.


So Colby always makes fun of my cooking (even though he's never eaten anything I've made). Last time he added ho cakes and people to my menu, but this time he added other things.


Then we went to Gloria's with Cantu - Colby's long lost twin. They are two peas in a pod.



They went to Top Golf afterwards, but Rustin and I came home. I mean it was 9pm!! ;)

The last day Colby was here, we went to get yogurt, or as Avery calls it, "aloo."




Avery misses Uncle Colby very much and still asks for him to read her a book at night. Luckily we are going to Wichita Falls next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment